|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|September 25, 2013 12:00 PM EDT||
CounterPath Corporation, a leading developer of award-winning desktop, tablet and mobile VoIP software products and solutions, Tuesday announced its suite of telecommunications solutions will be showcased at Oracle OpenWorld 2013 in San Francisco on September 22-26.
OpenWorld attendees will have the opportunity to see CounterPath's Bria softphone solutions leveraged in live demonstrations of Oracle's Tunneled Service Control Function (TSCF), which delivers an infrastructure-based alternative for real-time, over-the-top (OTT) communications that enables increased secure connectivity, enhanced firewall traversal, and interoperability with newly acquired Acme Packet SBCs. Additionally, Oracle is demonstrating their WebRTC solution and using CounterPath's Bria connecting endpoint. Bria will enable Oracle's Unified Communications Suite to demonstrate its XMPP-based messaging and presence services that is being deployed by Enterprises worldwide.
Product demonstrations will take place at the Westin St. Francis in the Grand and Colonial Ballrooms (workstation ID: HSC-003).
"Operator OTT and Enterprise OTT solutions are changing the way we communicate by leveraging the current infrastructure and enabling voice, video, messaging and presence applications across multiple devices, operating systems and networks," said Todd Carothers, EVP of Marketing and Products, CounterPath. "CounterPath is a leader in producing client-based solutions that enable Operators and Enterprises to more effectively compete in today's ever-changing telecommunications sector. Oracle OpenWorld is the optimal industry stage to demonstrate the depth and versatility of the joint solution."
CounterPath's SIP-based VoIP softphones are changing the face of telecommunications. An industry and user favorite, Bria softphones for desktop and mobile devices, together with the Company's server applications and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) solutions, enable service providers, OEMs and enterprises large and small around the globe to offer a seamless and unified communications experience across both fixed and mobile networks. Standards-based, cost-effective and reliable, CounterPath's award-winning solutions power the voice and video calling, messaging, and presence offerings of customers such as Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Verizon, BT, Mobilkom Austria, Rogers, Avaya, BroadSoft, Cisco Systems, GENBAND, Metaswitch Networks, Mitel, NTT and NEC.
For more information about CounterPath's Bria softphone applications and provisioning solutions, visit: www.counterpath.com/products.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?