|By Business Wire||
|October 2, 2013 09:49 AM EDT||
Parasoft, leader in Service Virtualization, API Testing, and Development Testing, announced the new release of its API Testing Solution, Parasoft SOAtest, today at StarWest. Parasoft SOAtest, through the Environment Manager component, allows teams to access test environments (and launch associated tests) via an advanced API which can connect with continuous integration and continuous release platforms. This enables fully-automated continuous testing, which is a critical component of continuous integration and continuous release.
“Over the 11 years that Parasoft SOAtest has been in the market automating the functional and load testing of APIs, Parasoft has evolved a platform for true continuous testing," stated Wayne Ariola, Chief Strategy Officer for Parasoft. "As our industry-leading customers embark on accelerating the SDLC with concepts like agile/iterative development, continuous release, and continuous delivery, Parasoft SOAtest is able to keep pace with process automation via advanced change-based testing and continuous testing features.”
In addition to automated continuous testing, the new release also features:
- Analysis and Visualization of Test Environment Health and Change Impacts—proactively identify test environment issues before they compromise the accuracy of your test results.
- Rapid Configuration and Editing of Test Clients with Complex, Hierarchical Data—generate sophisticated, flexible tests from recorded traffic in a matter of seconds.
Analysis and Visualization of Test Environment Health and Change Impacts
Given the many distributed APIs and dependencies typically associated with an application under test, test environments have grown quite complex. A change or failure in one part of the test environment could compromise the accuracy of your test results. Yet, merely keeping track of all the associated components can be difficult; ensuring that every part is working properly during every test run is beyond the reach of most teams. Parasoft SOAtest now provides an easy way to check whether your test environment is in the expected state and to assess the impact of an upcoming (or known) change to that environment. All data collected regarding the test environment is correlated, then centralized in graphical diagrams presented via a web interface.
Rapid Configuration and Editing of Test Clients with Complex, Hierarchical Data
With today's complex business systems, it's not uncommon for transactions to involve complex, hierarchical data expressed using specialized message formats. The improved interface promotes rapid creation of parameterized test clients from recorded HTTP/S, JMS, or MQ traffic—reducing the time and effort involved in defining tests that realistically invoke and validate complex transactions. It also facilitates the editing and extension of test data so data captured in one environment (e.g., functional testing) can be easily reused in others (e.g., performance testing, development, security testing, etc.).
For more information about API Testing, visit:
For 25 years, Parasoft has researched and developed software solutions that help organizations define and deliver defect-free software efficiently. By integrating Development Testing, API testing, and service virtualization, we reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software. Parasoft's enterprise and embedded development solutions are the industry's most comprehensive—including static analysis, unit testing with requirements traceability, functional & load testing, dev/test environment management, and more. The majority of Fortune 500 companies rely on Parasoft in order to produce top-quality software consistently and efficiently.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?