|By Marketwired .||
|October 3, 2013 10:20 AM EDT||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/03/13 -- TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today announced the release of TIBCO® API Exchange, a single integrated solution for implementing an Open API business strategy to meet the needs of this rapidly evolving market space.
Open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) represent the leading edge of a new business model, providing innovative ways for companies to expand brand value and routes to market, and create new value chains for intellectual property.
"APIs are foundational technologies for digital businesses in the 21st century," said Matt Quinn, CTO, TIBCO. "TIBCO API Exchange is going to make it simple for enterprise customers to expand their businesses into new revenue and marketing channels."
TIBCO API Exchange will be on display at TIBCO's annual TUCON® user conference, October 14-17 at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Reducing On-boarding Costs Through Developer Self-Service
TIBCO API Exchange incorporates a self-service portal that makes it easy for developers and business partners to get started, significantly accelerating the on-boarding process and providing business transparency related to the use of Open APIs in their applications.
The developer portal also provides a fully integrated environment to create, test, document, and publish Open APIs, with support for REST-based API styles, and seamless transformation of data and message formats, such as XML and JSON.
Security and Access Control Through Event-Based Policy Management
As companies open up new levels of access to internal data and business functionality through the use of Open APIs, they require solutions that provide advanced security enforcement and threat protection, managing and securing access to their data across broad range of platforms and web-based mobile devices.
TIBCO API Exchange will address this challenge by providing superior security and access-control capabilities, leveraging proven strengths in the area of enterprise-scale, event-based policy management. Examples of policy domains managed by the product include authentication, throttling, content-based message routing, mediation, and message transformation.
Industry-Leading Analytics to Understand and Manage Your Ecosystem
It is critical for both providers and consumers of Open APIs to be able to monitor API usage. TIBCO API Exchange integrates with TIBCO Spotfire® analytics server to provide a full range of out-of-the-box analytics and reporting capabilities.
Consumers of Open APIs need to understand and monitor API usage within their application bases, and providers need to ensure delivery of services that support SLAs and other performance criteria. Spotfire analytics provides end-to-end monitoring for API requests and responses, and provides full audit trail and debugging capabilities for rapid problem resolution.
TIBCO API Exchange will be available in both Cloud and on-premise versions and is scheduled to be generally available by the end of November 2013.
About TIBCO Software
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's efficient claims or trade processing, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the Two-Second Advantage® - the ability to capture the right information, at the right time, and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes, and applications in real time. Learn more at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, Two-Second Advantage, TIBCO API Exchange, Spotfire and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?