|By PR Newswire||
|October 14, 2013 08:00 AM EDT||
DANA POINT, Calif., Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new industry-first deployment from unified communications (UC) provider SimpleSignal and gUnify enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate Google Apps and leading CRM solutions with SimpleSignal's award-winning cloud-based telephony systems. The new solution will be demonstrated at Broadsoft Connections in San Diego on Thursday, October 17 at 3 p.m.
With new and expanded capabilities, SimpleSignal delivers greater functionality through a more efficient business communications proposition to its growing customer base of enterprise and mid-market companies across the U.S. The gUnify integration also makes SimpleSignal a far more viable communications alternative to more than 5 million businesses, government agencies and other organizations that have switched to Google Apps.
SimpleSignal and gUnify have integrated a variety of features directly within the Chrome browser Gmail window including conferencing, call reporting, dialing/answering and other functionality that all are unavailable from any other BroadSoft-based UC provider.
With the gUnify integration, SimpleSignal customers can now work from within their browser to:
- Web dial any phone number directly from within Gmail instead of launching a separate application.
- Receive screen pop notifications for incoming calls because gUnify integrates with the Google Apps contacts directory.
- Track activity history and create searchable notes associated with that history, as well as tag billable hours, all of which frees employees to work more efficiently and accurately.
- Use instant messaging (IM) and presence because Google Apps now fully syncs with SimpleSignal's IM platform.
- Quickly and easily establish conference bridges, send invitations to everyone in an email thread and start calls, all from Gmail.
"SimpleSignal is powering productivity one Google Apps user at a time," said SimpleSignal's CTO, Ujjval Karihaloo. "By working directly with gUnify, we created industry-first features that further free businesses from the limitations inherent in legacy PBXes and other systems that weren't designed with today's workflows in mind."
The gUnify integration is one more example of how SimpleSignal keeps going beyond the standard features normally associated with UC providers operating on similar platforms. This is made possible through gUnify integration of advanced APIs from SimpleSignal's platform provider Broadsoft and Google to provide greater functionality for Google Apps customers, as well as leading CRM platforms Apptivo, goClio, Nimble, SalesForce and ZOHO.
For more information about how SimpleSignal enables businesses and other organizations to leverage Google Apps, visit www.simplesignal.com/googleapps_integration.php.
SimpleSignal provides cloud-based unified communications and collaboration services, delivering voice, video and mobile communications to thousands of satisfied business customers globally.
The winner of the 2013 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Entrepreneurial Company of the Year, SimpleSignal has been one of Inc. magazine's 5,000 fastest-growing companies every year since 2011.
Donna Sudderth, Director of Marketing
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?