|By Business Wire||
|October 15, 2013 09:05 AM EDT||
Security expert Avira announced today the official launch of its North America Channel Program. Among other features, the Program features a low, fixed cost on Avira’s most popular antivirus software that lets channel partners offer award-winning security for less than $1 per month.
With more than 100 million customers worldwide and a reputation for trouble-free software and the highest detection rates in the industry, Avira is one of the most successful antivirus software companies for resellers to partner with. Avira’s new Channel Program was designed exclusively for North American resellers with simple enrollment, no maintenance costs, and uncomplicated partner levels.
“We started with a blank slate and created an innovative program from the ground up to be partner-friendly and partner-profitable,” said Lance Jacobs, North America’s General Manager for Avira. “Our partners enjoy the full program benefits, immediate access to the products and tools, and excellent margins from the moment they sign up. There are no delays, no training hurdles, and no complications. We’re successful only if you are successful.”
Avira’s channel program features two simple levels with maximum benefits:
Smart Partner – highlights include attractive ‘smart margins,’ 24/7 technical support, evaluation licenses, access to PartnerNet and Partner Academy, free online trainings, generous payment terms, a partner listing on the Avira website (tens of millions of unique visitors monthly), etc.
Uber Partner – highlights include all of the above, plus designated account manager, dedicated front-of-the-line technical support number, free NFR product, evaluation licenses, assignment of leads, generous credit limits, etc.
Both partnership levels also feature zero charges for software maintenance and updates (an industry first!), access to Avira’s members-only PartnerNet website portal and Partner Academy training, and a $10 per user per year fixed cost on Avira’s most popular antivirus product, Avira Professional Security, which gives all channel partners unlimited freedom to maximize their sales.
Interested resellers should contact email@example.com or call (800) 403-5207 to sign up or get additional information.
More than 100 million consumers and small businesses depend upon Avira’s security 25-year expertise and award-winning antivirus software, making the company the number-two market share leader globally. Avira is ranked #1 in technology innovation according to ABI Research; recommended by Consumer Reports for its free antivirus software; cited by OPSWAT as the #1 fastest-growing antivirus vendor in 2012 and the #2 largest vendor worldwide in 2011; and has received a nearly unbroken string of Virus Bulletin VB100 awards for the past decade.
Avira provides IT-security protection to computers, smartphones, servers and networks, delivered as both software and cloud-based services. Visit www.avira.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?