|By Marketwired .||
|October 15, 2013 09:30 AM EDT||
MILFORD, CT -- (Marketwired) -- 10/15/13 -- SilverSky, the expert cloud provider of information security solutions, today announced a special, 30-day free trial offer of its industry leading Email Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Email Encryption solutions. As part of the SilverSky Email Protection Suite, Email DLP and Email Encryption support any business email system, including on-premise or hosted Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Google Apps for Business. Offered together as a powerful combination or available separately, these easy-to-deploy and use cloud services enable organizations to achieve comprehensive message security without complexity.
Since implementing SilverSky's Email DLP and Encryption solutions, San Diego-based Cabrillo Credit Union Chief Technology Officer Frankie Duenas can easily build and enforce granular policies to block, quarantine or automatically encrypt sensitive, inappropriate and risky messages using the tunable policy-driven rules engine in the SilverSky Management Console.
"By partnering with SilverSky, the use of email encryption has surged by nearly 50 percent, clearly showing that Email DLP is successfully catching sensitive content before it leaves the organization," said Duenas. "SilverSky's advanced technology, expert intelligence and superior scale has enabled us to significantly reduce the costs and complexity of email security, allowing my team to focus on continued innovation for Cabrillo's members."
- SilverSky's policy-based Email Encryption solution makes it easy to send encrypted secure email to anyone -- regardless of email system. It provides an easy and straightforward tool for senders and recipients to communicate securely without the hassle of managing or remembering encryption keys. With SilverSky's new Email Encryption Plug-In for Outlook Users, senders can automatically secure a message at the touch of a button, while SilverSky's filtering engine checks for available rules, custom rules and other policies to which the user is subscribed. The email is encrypted, stored in a secure server and a notification is sent to the recipient(s) that a secure email is available for viewing via a password-protected Web portal.
- SilverSky's advanced Email DLP solution provides granular, context-aware policies that filter both inbound and outbound email for threats such as targeted phishing emails and for risks such as inadvertent disclosure of sensitive corporate or customer data via email. Data loss prevention policies and workflow enable flagged emails to be handled in many ways, including being blocked, redirected, quarantined, redacted or encrypted. SilverSky's unified policy engine allows companies to write single policies that apply to all email security features, while rollup reporting provides enhanced visibility, reduced risk and lower administrative overhead.
New enhancements to the SilverSky DLP solution allow personal identifiable information (PII) to be redacted from an email after it has been sent, to ensure greater privacy and control. Additionally, a new Manager Quarantine system allows managers to view and take action on quarantined mail for their direct reports -- a functionality previously only provided by on-premise DLP products. Enhanced protection capabilities also provide deeper protection against targeted phishing attacks.
"Email is the lifeblood of business communications, and keeping it secure, compliant and highly available is an increasingly daunting challenge for many organizations," said John Viega, Executive Vice President, Products, Strategy, and Services, SilverSky. "SilverSky's cloud-based Email DLP and Email Encryption solutions offer organizations comprehensive message security without the complexity -- while breaking new ground in combining ease of use and sophisticated, market-leading capabilities."
The 30-day free trial offer is available immediately to new and existing qualified customers. For more information about SilverSky's limited time offer, please visit: http://web.silversky.com/free-trial.html.
About the Cloud Security Provider, SilverSky
SilverSky is the expert provider of cloud security solutions. Born from our success as a managed services provider, our Security-as-a-Service platform delivers cloud-based software and managed services, such as the Email Protection Suite with advanced Data Loss Prevention, the Network Protection Suite, and managed email services, that protect critical information simply and cost effectively. By tirelessly safeguarding our customers' most important information, we enable growth-minded leaders to pursue their business ambitions without security worry. Our growing customer base includes 6,700 organizations in the financial services, retail, healthcare, energy, critical infrastructure and manufacturing sectors. For more information, visit SilverSky.com.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?