|By Marketwired .||
|October 15, 2013 12:30 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 10/15/13 -- MRY (www.mry.com), a creative and technology agency with social at its core, announced today its partnership with Sidney Frank Importing Company, Inc. as the newly appointed Digital Agency of Record for Jägermeister in the United States.
Jägermeister, the legendary shot brand, with a deep commitment to craft and heritage, is the #1 selling imported liqueur in the United States and the seventh largest premium brand in the world. The full-bodied flavor of Jägermeister is a result of a lengthy maceration to extract aromatic compounds from a closely guarded recipe of 56 herbs, roots, blossoms and fruits, plus aging in oak casks for one year. The production process is exacting and includes sourcing the ingredients in their raw, unprocessed form, along with 383 quality checks to ensure its iconic taste profile.
MRY will be tasked with the overall digital strategy and creative execution for the brand, across digital, mobile and social platforms and finding new ways for Jägermeister to create and connect with consumers.
"Looking for an agency partner was a big decision for us," said Heather Kozera, Director Digital Marketing for Sidney Frank Importing Company, Inc. "MRY showed us they can deliver new and innovative digital ways to connect with our target -- they had the right team and the right thinking to complement our brand and our initiatives."
"We couldn't be more thrilled at the chance to work on the Jägermeister brand," said Cedric Devitt, Executive Creative Director of MRY. "Jägermeister is an iconic brand on so many levels. We are looking forward to bringing the brand to new life across digital and mobile channels, further reinforcing the brand's connection with its consumers."
The new partnership, which will see MRY joining the Jägermeister agency roster, is effective immediately and the two companies are already working together on new programs, which will debut later this year.
MRY specializes in blending creativity and technology to make brands remarkable around the world. The 500 person agency harnesses the power of analytic intelligence to create content that sparks emotion, adds value, inspires action and changes behavior. The agency's unique approach to content distribution leverages RepNation, a proprietary peer driven distribution engine, among other tools to allow brands to generate advocacy at scale.
MRY works with some of the world's leading brands, including Coca-Cola, Visa, Bayer, Symantec and Neutrogena. Originally founded in 2002 as a social media and youth marketing agency, MRY recently merged with LBi US to expand its scale and offerings. Headquartered in New York, MRY has additional U.S. offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles and San Francisco, and international offices in London and Singapore. In 2011, Crain's New York Business and Advertising Age named MRY as #2 of its Top 10 'Best Places to Work.' In recent years MRY has been recognized as 'Social Media Agency of the Year' by Mashable's Open Web Awards, and ranked among Fast Company's 'Most Innovative Companies in Advertising and Marketing' in the world. For more information visit www.mry.com, http://www.facebook.com/MRY, or follow us on Twitter @MRY. MRY is a Publicis Groupe agency.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?