|By Marketwired .||
|October 16, 2013 07:00 AM EDT||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/16/13 -- Cloud Sherpas (www.cloudsherpas.com), today announced it will be a gold sponsor of salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2013 conference (www.dreamforce.com). The conference will be held Nov. 18-21, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Cloud Sherpas is a global cloud advisory and technology services company, with nearly 700 people serving Fortune 500 clients and thousands of other businesses around the world. Our experts provide unrivaled cloud strategy, implementation and integration capabilities, having successfully worked with clients across all industries. Cloud Sherpas will be in booth N1813 in the Cloud Expo.
"Some of our largest Salesforce clients can be traced back to our attendance at Dreamforce," said Gary DiOrio, president of the Cloud Sherpas' salesforce.com business unit. "We're very excited about our presence at Dreamforce and our gold sponsorship. This increased presence is in line with our company's growth, as we transformed from a small startup into a global cloud services brokerage, not only doubling in size since last year, but also increasing the number of certified technical architects and certified Sales Cloud and Service Cloud consultants in our Salesforce practice."
"Businesses around the world are turning to social and mobile cloud technologies to create deeper connections with their customers," said Lynn Vojvodich, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. "Dreamforce attendees will experience firsthand how working with salesforce.com and partners such as Cloud Sherpas can accelerate their transformation into customer companies."
Dreamforce 2013 is the world's largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
About Cloud Sherpas
Cloud Sherpas is a Platinum Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance partner, the two-time Google Enterprise Partner of the Year for Google Apps and the first ServiceNow partner to reach Preferred partner status globally. As one of the world's leading cloud services brokerages we've helped over 5,000 customers adopt, manage and enhance cloud solutions from Google, salesforce.com, ServiceNow and other leading cloud vendors. Whether working with a global retailer to help them make their business more connected and collaborative, helping a financial services firm better manage their customer relationships, or consolidating global IT to a single system of record, Cloud Sherpas has the track record and trust of its partners to help the world's largest organizations leverage the cloud and respond with agility to the rapid consumerization of IT. Cloud Sherpas is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices throughout the United States and operations in Australia, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?