|By Business Wire||
|October 21, 2013 09:00 AM EDT||
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced that Uniconverse, the IT services company of Hanjin Group, one of the world’s leading transportation conglomerates, has deployed CA Nimsoft Monitor to deliver optimized service performance and availability to its customers while minimizing costs.
Uniconverse selected CA Nimsoft Monitor to seamlessly unify the monitoring of its IT infrastructure and services performance in a wide range of environments, including both traditional data centers and cloud environments. The resulting improvements in management of service level agreements (SLAs) has led to increased efficiency and enhanced customer satisfaction.
“We were looking for a comprehensive, unified monitoring solution that was suitable for our need as a service provider and that could enable us to manage IT services—as well as underlying IT infrastructures,” said Lee Woo-suk, director, Uniconverse. “CA Nimsoft Monitor fits the bill with its ability to proactively manage all of our IT resources and services centrally with a single platform, while also providing sophisticated real-time insights into our entire IT infrastructure.”
CA Nimsoft Monitor allows Uniconverse to easily identify, monitor and manage the status and performance of its servers, networks, storage systems, databases, Vblock instances and Internet telephony (IPT) and applications across traditional, virtualized and public cloud environments.
Uniconverse—which provides hosted unified communications, cloud, security, network infrastructure solutions and Google applications—was able to deploy CA Nimsoft Monitor in just four weeks. The flexible licensing model offered by CA Technologies also contributed to Uniconverse’s cost reductions.
“To successfully compete in a market that is highly sensitive to both price and the quality of the customer experience, service providers need a monitoring solution that provides clear visibility into their complex environments without creating excessive operational burdens,” said Michael Choe, vice president, Korea, CA Technologies. “CA Nimsoft Monitor uniquely fulfills this need.”
Uniconverse operates unified communications, cloud, network infrastructure and security businesses. This member of Hanjin Group is committed to not only introducing Google Apps but also developing new information technologies based on the Google service to help SMEs improve productivity and business efficiencies and reduce costs. Learn more about Uniconverse at www.uniconverse.com.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2013 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?