|By PR Newswire||
|October 21, 2013 02:34 PM EDT||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Inbox.com, a leading email provider, cloud storage and file synchronization service, introduces a new File Sharing and free Bonus Storage Space Program for Inbox Storage. The two new features provide Internet users greater capabilities to share files and a way to earn up to 8.25GB of free bonus online storage space. Inbox Storage users can now share their synchronized files across multiple platforms on their computers and mobile devices with other users. Inbox Storage can sync all mobile devices and works with iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, and Windows Phone™ or Tablet. Users can easily access, view, backup, and share any of their photos or documents with others, or they can access their web account directly from any internet-enabled device. The new Bonus Storage Space Program enables users to add extra Free Storage Space to their accounts by successfully completing online tutorials.
The new file and folder sharing feature, coupled with secure file synchronizing, provides users easy access to their current documents, photographs, media files and other data from their desktop and mobile devices. Information uploaded and stored securely within a user's private cloud can be shared via invitation sent by email. The invitation recipient can be granted rights to view, add, delete or change files within that folder as determined by the owner of the shared folder.
Bonus Storage Space
Users now receive up to 8.25GB of free bonus storage space added to their accounts in 125MB to 512MB increments for participating in the Bonus Storage Space Program activities. The program is an online tutorial designed to demonstrate various Inbox Storage features. The tutorials explore features such as sharing and uploading files, sending invitations and mobile installation. The program is open to all Inbox Storage users and accounts can range in size from the no-cost 2GB account to premium 30GB and 100GB accounts.
About Inbox Storage
"Since launching last year, Inbox Storage's real-time file synchronization and cloud service has become an essential tool for Internet users," states Skip Middleton, Executive Vice President, Inbox.com. Its synchronization technology permits registered users to connect to their own private cloud storage from multiple designated computers and devices, providing easy access to all of their loaded documents, media, and data files.
For convenience, Inbox Storage runs invisibly in the background, automatically keeping all loaded files synchronized and backed up, and comes loaded with features like automatic file protection, access to file history and reversible changes and deletions. Its clean file management interface provides users the option of using the Inbox Storage application or browser via the Inbox Storage Web interface to manage their files.
Inbox Storage is compatible with Windows XP®, Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit) operating systems and supports browsers like Internet Explorer® 7+, Firefox® 3+, Google Chrome™ and Opera® 11+. Android™ is the first mobile version available through Google PlaySM and more mobile versions will be introduced.
Additional information about Inbox Storage and the free Bonus Storage Space Program, and access to the application download, are all available on the Inbox Storage website at http://storage.inbox.com/sync.
Inbox.com is a leading innovator of search technology and software applications focusing on efficient, rewarding, interactive experiences and safety for consumers and businesses. Inbox.com products are meticulously developed and are highly ranked by industry experts and users alike. The company is dedicated to the idea that everyone worldwide should have access to free software. Inbox.com alone is listed as the 63rd most trafficked site by unique visitors in the world according to Compete.com in its November 2012 report. To learn more about Inbox.com, visit www.Inbox.com.
Jeanette Llera, Media Relations
Note to editors: Inbox.com and Inbox Storage are trademarks of Inbox International. Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, Windows® and Internet Explorer® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Firefox® is a registered trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android™, Google Chrome™ and Google PlaySM are trademarks or service marks of Google, Inc. Opera® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Inbox International
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?