|By PR Newswire||
|October 21, 2013 03:04 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clicktime.com, Inc., a leader in hosted timesheet and expense tracking software, today announced its partnership with OneLogin, an innovator in enterprise identity management, to provide integrated Single Sign-On (SSO) offerings including SAML-based authentication as well as Active Directory integration.
For users, SSO eases access to ClickTime by removing "yet another password" to remember. For corporate IT departments, access to SaaS apps like ClickTime is controllable from a central directory with OneLogin's easy-to-use management tools. This also allows ClickTime to easily comply with customers' multi-factor authentication or complex password requirements.
"ClickTime has always been easy to implement and use," said Alex Mann, CEO of Clicktime.com, "and we've found a partner who makes directory management just as easy. OneLogin is simplifying integration between ClickTime and Active Directory. OneLogin even makes this service available to our Enterprise users at no additional cost. Together with our options for OpenID and Google Apps integration, we're now able to offer the entire spectrum of SSO choices."
"We welcome ClickTime to OneLogin's growing family of SaaS vendors who understand that enterprises want to control access to their data in the cloud. Using SAML and OneLogin's industry-leading directory integration, ClickTime's customers can now provide users a seamless sign-in experience while at the same time centralizing access control and eliminating passwords," said Thomas Pedersen, CEO at OneLogin.
ClickTime Enterprise customers can take advantage of OneLogin's Active Directory integration immediately and at no additional cost. Learn more about the OneLogin for ClickTime Free plan. Users needing to upgrade their ClickTime service should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Clicktime.com, Inc.
Clicktime.com specializes in developing user-friendly, business-grade web applications with a 15-year track record of reliability. Clicktime.com's flagship Software as a Service (SaaS) product, ClickTime Web Timesheet, helps businesses in over 50 countries manage timesheet and expenses effectively. Clicktime.com provides time tracking services for Xerox, Aetna, American Express, Conservation International, and thousands of small and large organizations worldwide.
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. OneLogin's cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting.
SOURCE Clicktime.com, Inc.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?