|By Business Wire||
|October 23, 2013 05:39 AM EDT||
HCC is proud to announce its elevation to Renesas Gold Partner Status on the basis of its strengthening relationship with Renesas Electronics Europe.
Free software is available for Renesas MCUs. (Photo: Business Wire)
Renesas partner program has been developed to make it easier for engineers to find software and tools required to implement their designs quickly and easily. Finding the right partner quickly not only saves time, but also provides valuable information to engineers about expert solutions that can save them time, money and risk in their project.
As a Gold Partner HCC have developed an extensive middleware portfolio for Renesas MCUs including IPv4 & v6, USB, Fail-safe File Systems and Flash Translation Layers. This software portfolio can be accessed free of charge for qualifying projects through the Renesas RX Max program. HCC was a founder participant in the program that makes high quality software available to Renesas RX customers in Europe. Customers can contact their local sales representative to find out how to obtain free middleware for their projects.
David Brook, Director of Marketing at HCC said “the embedded engineering community will benefit hugely from this kind of cooperation between suppliers. Renesas have constructed a valuable program and clearly understand the challenges of informing developers about available technical solutions”
"We are glad to announce HCC embedded as our new Gold alliance partner within our European Alliance Partner Program,” said Andrea Nuyken, Alliance Manager at Renesas Electronics Europe. “The software package and service level provided by HCC is well adopted across the industry. The HCC software package combined with the widely scalable 32bit RX and 16bit RL78 MCU platform is the ideal base for a wide range of customer applications.”
HCC-Embedded is a leading supplier of advanced embedded middleware for storage and communication. Implementation is based on a strong process that produces robust, target independent software modules. The company offers an extensive family of products including fail-safe file systems, IPv4 & IPv6, USB software for host and device, flash translation layers and eTaskSync verifiable scheduler. Thanks to the Advanced Embedded Framework, HCC software will run seamlessly in most embedded environments regardless of OS, toolchain or hardware. All HCC-Embedded products are licensed on a royalty-free basis and distributed in full source form.
About Renesas Electronics Europe
Renesas Electronics Europe with its Business Operations Centre located in Dusseldorf, Germany, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723), the world’s number one supplier of microcontrollers and a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions including microcontrollers, SoC solutions, secure MCU applications and a broad-range of analog and power devices. Renesas Electronics serves its European core markets through its specialised Automotive Business Group and Industrial & Communications Business Group. These business groups are supported by the Engineering Group, which itself includes the European Design Centre; the European Quality Centre that provides technical support to local customers in Europe; and the European Technology Centre to design leading-edge products specifically for the European market. Further information about Renesas Electronics Europe can be found at: www.renesas.eu.
Renesas Electronics Europe on http://twitter.com/Renesas_Europe,
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?