|By Cloud Sherpas||
|October 18, 2013 12:21 PM EDT||
In a new, five-part webinar series, Cloud Sherpas will cover everything you need to know about cloud solutions for your business. Whether you’re first starting out on your cloud journey or looking to enhance your existing cloud solutions, our “Thinking Out (C)loud” series has the answers for which you’re looking. Specifically, this series spans everything from an introduction to Cloud Services Brokerages to different enterprise solutions from salesforce.com, Google and ServiceNow to extending and enhancing your cloud environment.
New webinars in the series will air each Tuesday at 12 PM ET from October 22 through November 19. Here is a more in-depth look at what we’ll be sharing over the next five weeks:
WHAT IS A CLOUD SERVICES BROKERAGE? INTRODUCING AN EMERGING BREED OF CLOUD TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
On October 22, I’ll kick off the series with the first webinar, which answers a popular question for today’s businesses: what exactly is a Cloud Services Brokerage? Just as the cloud changed the enterprise IT landscape, the Cloud Services Brokerage is transforming the IT distribution channel. Learn why this new technology partner is so evolutionary and how its services are working to the benefit of IT vendors and the organizations adopting their solutions alike.
From Gmail and Drive to Hangouts and Sites, Google Apps are changing the way we work for the better by delivering revolutionary collaboration tools. In the second webinar in the series on October 29, Nikki Kaminskas, Cloud Sherpas’ Sales Director for the Google Business Unit, will discuss how you can take advantage of the Google Enterprise to increase collaboration within your organization.
TRANSFORMATIONAL CRM WITH SALESFORCE.COM
On November 5, join Adam Honig, Cloud Sherpas’ SVP, US, for a discussion on salesforce.com. Cloud CRM solutions like Salesforce have the power to transform your business by improving sales, marketing and customer service operations. Learn how a proper implementation and expertly guided strategy can increase the impact of new and existing CRM solutions.
SERVICENOW & ITSM: A GENERAL INTRODUCTION
More customers are moving away from traditional IT Service Management tools and recognizing the value of SaaS solutions like ServiceNow as they look for new ways to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Join Jon Reynolds, Cloud Sherpas’ Director of Services for the ServiceNow Business Unit, on November 12 to learn more about the market’s top SaaS ITSM solution and how ServiceNow’s feature-rich end-to-end ITSM suite can help you address your most critical organizational needs.
EXTENDING AND ENHANCING YOUR CLOUD: GET TO KNOW OUR ADOPTION PARTNERS
In the final webinar of the series, Addie Sherwood, an Account Executive with Cloud Sherpas, will explain how you can continue to improve your cloud environment after your initial implementation. Cloud solutions’ scalability and integration capabilities are some of their biggest assets to the organizations that adopt them, and this webinar will share how Cloud Sherpas and our partners can help you extend and enhance your existing cloud solutions to meet the evolving needs of your organization.
We’re looking forward to sharing our expertise on these popular topics and we hope that you’ll tune in to listen and ask questions. For more information and to register for any of the webinars in the “Thinking Out (C)loud” series, click here.
The post Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series appeared first on Cloud Sherpas.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?