|By PR Newswire||
|October 29, 2013 03:00 AM EDT||
-- Expansion plans fueled by over 600 percent annual growth in Europe across thousands of advertisers
DUBLIN and LONDON, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, AdRoll, the world's largest retargeting platform, announced the launch of its European operations to meet strong demand across the region for its high performance, transparent solutions. To lead the company's European expansion, AdRoll has appointed former Google veteran Marius Smyth as Managing Director of EMEA. Smyth was with Google for eight years, and most recently led SMB Sales for UK and Ireland.
Aaron Bell, CEO of AdRoll, comments, "We're excited to officially land in Europe, where we've already seen strong demand and results from European advertisers. Marius is a leader with blue chip pedigree, deep knowledge of the needs of European advertisers and agencies and the people skills to recruit and scale a high-performing team. We are thrilled to have him join the AdRoll family."
Smyth says: "Having worked closely with performance advertisers and agencies across Europe during my eight years at Google, it's clear that there is a huge need for the innovative, high performance and transparent retargeting solutions. I'm thrilled to be at the helm as we build out AdRoll across Europe."
Inc Magazine named AdRoll the fastest growing advertising company in the United States in 2012 and the third fastest in 2013. In Europe, the digital ad platform grew over 600 percent year on year in 2013, and now counts over 1,350 active advertisers. In total, AdRoll has over 10,000 active advertisers in over 100 companies that have propelled their run rate to over $100 million this year, double from $50 million in 2012.
Retargeting is a form of marketing that allows businesses of all sizes to target users who have previously interacted with their brand with display ads across the open web and Facebook. Generally, 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.
AdRoll's platform provides:
- Complete control and transparency to advertisers over every aspect of their campaign.
- Vertical account managers dedicated to maximizing conversions for brands and agencies of all sizes. This has resulted in a 97% customer retention rate.
- Access to over 200 ad networks and exchanges, including Facebook Exchange (FBX) giving complete coverage across the Internet and reach the target audience.
AdRoll is the world's largest retargeting platform with over 10,000 active advertisers worldwide. The company's innovative and easy-to-use marketing platform enable brands of all sizes to create personalized ad campaigns based on their own website data, ensuring maximum return on online advertising spend. With a 97% customer rate, AdRoll provides unmatched transparency and reach across the largest display inventory sources, including Google AdX and Facebook Exchange.
The company is backed by leading investors such as Foundation Capital, Accel Partners, Merus Capital, and Peter Thiel. For more information, please visit www.adroll.com.
About Marius Smyth:
Marius Smyth is the Managing Director of AdRoll EMEA, and is responsible for leading the strategic development of AdRoll's business across the EMEA region. Marius joined AdRoll in 2013 to build AdRoll's European headquarters and drive revenue growth as AdRoll expands internationally.
Prior to joining AdRoll, Marius spent eight years at Google where he managed sales and support teams across EMEA. Most recently, he was Country Head for Google's UK and Ireland SMB Sales, part of Google's European leadership team. Marius also led teams in Mobile, Agency and Inside Sales through his career with Google.
Dianne See Morrison
The PR Network
+44 7988 539 921
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?