|By PR Newswire||
|October 30, 2013 09:01 AM EDT||
HOUSTON, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ezCheckPrinting check writer from halfpricesoft.com saves customers time and money with blank stock printing features. A new edition was released with several enhancements to speeds up check printing and bill paying for small businesses during the busy holiday season.
- The new Windows version includes optional add-on Virtual Printer, which allows QuickBooks and Quicken customers to print checks on blank stock too.
- In response to customers' requests, a new Mac version of ezCheckPrinting is released for Apple customers. So both Windows and Macintosh customers can now print professional checks with logo, micr line and signature in house now.
- The new edition of check writer can now import check data from the external file.
"Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. We believe ezCheckPrinting check writer will help more businesses be productive during the holiday season," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Designed with simplicity in mind, ezCheckPrinting is easy-to-use and user-friendly for customers who may not know much about accounting and computer. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers are welcome to download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp at no cost or obligation.
The main features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include:
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Anywhere from one to an unlimited number of employees can have access to create and print checks in the network version
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Media Contact: Casey Yang, halfpricesoft.com, 5022590936, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?