|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2006 10:15 AM EST||
MERRIMACK, N.H., Nov. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Brookstone has developed a list of innovative gifts for any type of person, from exercise enthusiasts to weather watchers to gadget gurus. The gifts range from a Flameless LED candle ($20) to an exercise saddle ($499) that provides a fun and entertaining way to work the body's abs and core muscles.
All featuring the latest technologies and sleek design that Brookstone is known for, the following items are sold exclusively at the retailer's 310 stores nationwide and through its website at http://www.brookstone.com/.
For the Fitness Buff: * OSIM(R) iGallop(TM) Core & Abs Exerciser: Designed to simulate horseback riding, this revolutionary exercise machine works the abs, hips, thighs and other core muscle groups through zero-impact and entertaining workouts. ($499) * Talking Pedometer: This clever exercise companion announces out loud the precise distance traveled, calories burned and elapsed time of a workout. Perfect for runners, walkers and hikers. ($25) For the Music Lover * Podz(TM) Wireless Speakers: With advanced 900 MHz technology, these sphere-shaped speakers pick up clear and strong audio signals from any main audio source such as a stereo, television or MP3 player, up to 150 feet away. ($200 for set of two) * Wafer-Thin CD System with MP3: A stereo that will please the most discerning audio enthusiast, the system is built around NXT(R) flat- panel speakers and a generously powered satellite subwoofer. Its trim, stylish design fits easily on any desk, table or shelf in the home or office. ($199) * Indoor / Outdoor Wireless Speaker: This weather-resistant, wireless speaker provides rich, omni-directional sound throughout the house or yard. It tunes itself automatically via a 900 MHz signal and receives wireless signals up to 150 feet away from its transmitter, through walls, floors and ceilings. ($150) For the Gadget Guy/Girl * 5-Day Wireless Weather Forecaster: Weather watchers will love this "mini meteorologist" that provides accurate, real-time weather conditions and the five-day forecast anywhere in the United States. It updates continuously via wireless signal from AccuWeather(R). ($85) * Smart Find(TM) Remote Control Key Locator: Wireless Smart Find(TM) technology locates keys and other essentials with a loud, 85-decibel alarm up to 60-ft through floors, walls and even sofa cushions. ($60) * Smart Pressure(TM) Tire Gauge: Road warriors will appreciate this hi-tech but easy-to-use tire gauge, which provides a quick and easy way to consistently achieve optimum safety on the road. ($35) For the Shutterbug * 8" Digital Photo Frame with 64MB Built-In Memory: Perfect for any shutterbug, this digital photo frame can store 25 5-megapixel photos or display images from an inserted camera card. The frame features a high- definition LCD screen with automatic slide-show feature. ($300) * Digital Photo Keychain: With 8MB of internal flash memory, this mini digital photo album holds up to 56 images and displays them on a computerized 1.4-inch LCD screen, keeping special photos close for easy sharing with friends and family. ($50) For the Wine Connoisseur * Sommelier's Wine Chiller: Advanced thermoelectric technology helps wine lovers take the guesswork out of serving wine at the right temperature. Users select from a database of 26 types of wine and are alerted by an alarm when the wine reaches its proper serving temperature. ($100) * Connoisseur's Compact Wine Opener: Constructed of heavy-duty metal, the opener features a sturdy, lever-pull handle that allows the user to remove the cork effortlessly. ($40) For the Chef * Heritage Professional Barbecue Grill Tool Set: This deluxe barbecue set features ten essential grill tools, plus a computerized chef's fork with built-in spotlight and thermometer featuring 16 "doneness" levels for cooking to perfection. All items fit neatly in a molded case for easy transport and storage. ($100) * Chef's Fork(TM) Pro Digital Meat Thermometer: This professional-grade digital meat thermometer takes the guesswork out of grilling by precisely measuring the readiness of food by displaying the temperature, while 12 levels indicate when food has reached desired taste levels -- rare, medium or well-done. ($50) * Grill Alert(R) Talking Remote Meat Thermometer: Grillers will have the freedom to mingle thanks to this remote meat thermometer that alerts the chef when the entree is "almost ready" and "ready." It works up to 300 feet and is water-resistant for easy clean up. ($75) For the Spa Enthusiast * OSIM(R) iSqueez(R) Calf and Foot Massager: Loved ones who spend a lot of time on their feet would enjoy the luxury and soothing benefits of this professional-quality foot and calf massager. With three kneading programs and vibration modes, it improves circulation, energizes muscles and massages away tension and fatigue. ($399) * Tranquil Moments(R) Travel Sound Therapy System: The ultimate in relaxation, this white noise machine is a natural sleep aid designed to help achieve deeper states of sleep, relaxation and renewal. It includes eight clinically proven sound programs to help you sleep or relax wherever you go. ($85) * Flameless Wax Sensor Candles: Battery-operated LED candles that mimic the hue and flicker of real candlewick and infuse the air with a rich scent, all without a flame and the risk of fire. Safe around children, pets and furniture. ($20 -- $30) About Brookstone, Inc.
Brookstone, Inc. is an innovative product development and specialty lifestyle retail Company that operates 310 Brookstone Brand stores nationwide and in Puerto Rico. Typically located in high-traffic regional shopping malls and airports, the stores feature unique and innovative consumer products. The Company also operates one store under the Gardeners Eden brand, as well as a Direct Marketing business that includes the Brookstone and Hard to Find Tools catalogs and an e-commerce website at http://www.brookstone.com/.Brookstone, Inc.
CONTACT: Robert Padgett of Brookstone, Inc., +1-603-577-8097,
email@example.com; or Audrey Laricchia of CKPR, +1-212-251-1209,
Web site: http://www.brookstone.com/
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?