|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2007 05:00 PM EDT||
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. and SHENZHEN, People's Republic of China, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- urSpin, LLC (http://www.urspin.com/), a new player to join the rapidly growing community-driven personal homepage market, today announced the launch of Spinlets at http://www.spinlets.com/. Spinlets are small portable versions of your favorite Web 2.0 sites like MySpace, YouTube and Flickr that you can add to your blog or personal homepage. The Company is launching the most comprehensive collection of Spinlets that make all video, pictures and music content portable for the ultimate "mash up" experience. Its open API lets you create and customize your own Spinlet to work with any of your favorite Web 2.0 properties. In addition, the Company will also focus on delivering Spinlets that enable you to send your favorite content to your mobile phone. With the ease of cut and paste, Spinlets helps you "make content yours."
"Spinlets are really the first step in digital democracy, the creation of an internet based on universal accessibility, diversity and seamless integration," stated Spin L. Et, Chairman, co-Founder and visionary of Spinlets.com.
Spinlets enable users to easily add videos, pictures and music to enrich their blogs or personal pages with a huge variety of content. Create your own "mash-ups" by bringing your favorite YouTube videos, Flickr photos or iMeem music to your blog or personal page. Spinlets work with MySpace, TypePad, WordPress, Blogger, as well as most other blogs, sidebars or websites. No downloads or plug-ins are needed and they're free!
Kevin Cuxil, CTO and co-founder of urSpin stated, "We are committed to freeing the Internets' applications, content and tools so that they are universally portable and customizable for everyone. Since we are one of the first to simultaneously launch in both China and North America, we hope to enhance the user's web experience by linking the two continents users and content.
About urSpin, LLC.
urSpin (http://www.urspin.com/) is a new player to join the rapidly growing community-driven personal homepage market. The Company is revolutionizing how we use the web by providing a one-stop access and distribution point to a user's favorite news, information, Internet applications and content. The company is one of the first to launch in both the United States of America and the People's Republic of China, with operations in El Segundo, California (USA) and Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai (PRC). The urSpin community of users is passionate about personalizing and customizing the Internet by bringing their favorite Web 2.0 applications, news, search, photos, music and videos together as they see fit. In addition, urSpin's Spinlet (http://www.spinlets.com/) initiative is an attempt to "bridge" content and technology by breaking down the barriers of the single destination model.urSpin, LLC
CONTACT: Lisa Kim of urSpin, LLC, +1-866-245-4450, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.spinlets.com/
Web site: http://www.urspin.com/
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- Benefits and Economics of Strong Authentication in the Cloud
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?