|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2007 06:31 PM EST||
TURNERSVILLE, N.J., Nov. 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Computer Measurement Group (CMG), the Information Technology professionals responsible for planning, measuring and managing the world's largest IT infrastructures, announced it will provide industry-leading content for professionals responsible for performance testing of their hardware and software at the 33rd Computer Measurement Group 2007 annual conference taking place from December 2-7 in San Diego, CA at the Manchester Grand Hyatt.
"Most experts agree that the skills necessary for performance testers require more than knowing how to create a script for a particular load testing tool. Systems are so complicated now that the sum of specialized expert views doesn't give the whole performance picture. Performance testers must get the skills necessary to do their job," said Alex Podelko, CMG Subject Area Co-Chair on Computer Performance Evaluation. "The question remains - how do performance testers get such skills at both a basic and advanced level? CMG'07 is the one single practical conference that covers all key topics regarding computer performance measurement and testing."
CMG'07 attendees will choose from over 150 technical, tutorial, panel and management sessions. Participants will network together, become immersed in new products and services at the Exhibitor Expo, as well share experiences with industry peers.
Here are some of the upcoming sessions that focus on measurement and testing:
Load Testing Monitoring, SPE & Performance Analysis Performance Testing: A Art and Science of Measurement Heuristic Approach Software & Systems Unix/Linux CMG Quick Start Course Performance Assurance - Providing Value Beyond Performance Testing Automating the Analysis of Windows System Performance Measurement Load Test Results to Assess and Analysis Scalability, Stability of a Component Performance Testing IS a Introduction to z/OS Monitoring, Tuning, Spectator Sport: Accelerate and the Workload Manager Testing Cycles with Collaborative Testing An Approach for Accurately Introduction to TCP/IP Performance Recreating Web Workloads Management from Production Data Software Performance Modeling and Forecasting Lifecycle at a Large National Bank Normalizing Load Testing Multiple Dimensions of Performance Runs - What to do When Load Requirements Testing Runs are Inconsistent How to Select Significant Workloads in Performance Models Top 10 Ways to Kill a Software Performance Engineering Initiative Performance Management - Top 10 Traps
CMG members are experts at evaluating and deploying computer systems optimized for cost and quality of service. Members include professional performance management personnel from the largest corporations around the world. CMG helps its members keep ahead of emerging technologies and meet the challenges of new computing architectures and directions.
The Computer Measurement Group (http://www.cmg.org/) is a not for profit, worldwide organization of data processing professionals committed to the measurement and management of computer systems.
For information about and to register to attend CMG'07, go to http://www.cmg.org/PRNewswire09-Register
For more information on the conference, see the conference Web page at
CONTACT: Lana Torres of the Computer Measurement Group, +1-301-299-4064,
Web Site: http://www.cmg.org/
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?