|By Maureen O'Gara||
|February 16, 2008 07:15 PM EST||
|SCOVoice 12/03/09 08:17:00 PM EST|
Alright students, class is in session. I'm going to make this easy
The record however will support only one reality; Steve Norris
Now Norris has at least two other "partnerships;" Gulf Capital
So here we are waiting for Steven Norris and Gulf Capital Partners
I will part with another big bet; that Norris has received fees
Here is something I just found. More to come.
â€¢ Washington Investment Partners, L.L.C., et al. v. Ayman A.
|AceBitbucket 03/27/08 04:31:40 PM EDT|
Interesting take on this. However, it is spoiled by an examination of the actual offer which doesn't promise much of anything. And, in fact, is not really very clear what they are attempting to buy. If I were the bankruptcy judge, I think that I would want the $100M in an escrow fund before I took any of this seriously.
|british 02/28/08 04:27:45 AM EST|
And it may even lead you to the "real identity" of Pamela Jones!
Get a life, Maureen. Everyone knows you're a shill (except maybe you).
|George 02/16/08 08:46:47 PM EST|
Ah, but we do know where Darl is going. Word on the street has him headed to Redmond where he will take the place of a balding executive, who wants to spend more time with his family.
This won't happen quickly - the rumors say 9-12 months. Should be interesting.
|Carole Malvern 02/15/08 10:39:58 PM EST|
Maureen: How deluded do you have to be to even believe this tripe? You've seen the hand that SCO holds. It's the weakest stuff in the room. Anyone can and will beat it.
An additional $100M from the Saudi's isn't going to change this for the better.
|Winfried Maus 02/15/08 02:49:16 PM EST|
No, SCO is not back from the grave, they will just take the one hundred million dollars with them off to never-never land.
A short dialog from "Gladiator" fits perfectly here:
Quintus: "People should know when they're conquered."
Well, some of those billionaires obviously are in a state of denial, but still believe that their money can buy them everything. Even a court decision in their favor in a trial that was lost before it even begun.
|klawischnigg 02/15/08 07:28:17 AM EST|
|SCO News Desk 02/14/08 01:19:18 PM EST|
SCO's back from the grave with a doozy of a reorganization plan and $100 million to spend pursuing its legal case against Linux
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?