|By Business Wire||
|March 31, 2008 12:30 PM EDT||
Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A., the Assignee for the Benefit of Creditors of n2N Commerce, Incorporated (n2N), today announced that he has secured two separate estimates (in person hours) for the software development work required to complete the n2N e-commerce platform. n2N was a company formed to develop the retail industry’s first cross-channel, on-demand e-commerce software solution specifically designed for larger multi-channel retailers.
The first estimate was developed by the n2N Commerce internal development team that assessed the applications in their current state and created a detailed estimate for the necessary software development required to complete all ten (10) applications that make up the n2N platform. That estimate was confirmed by a third party offshore software development company, Trigent Software.
Prospective buyers who have signed, or will sign, the NDA will receive this detailed information as part of the bid package.
The sale of n2N’s assets, consisting of ten (10) software packages, is being conducted through an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors. The bidding for the assets, which may be purchased separately or in combination, is scheduled for April 11, 2008. Any person interested in purchasing the assets or learning more about the bidding process should contact Mr. Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A. at (email@example.com, phone 781-237-8840), Finn, Warnke & Gayton, 167 Worcester Street, Suite 201, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481-3613.
About n2N Commerce
Founded in 2006, n2N Commerce was a venture between Limited Brands, Inc. and General Catalyst Partners. The company leveraged the extensive market knowledge and detailed requirements of a $10B retailer combined with more than $45M in capital to design and develop the industry’s first cross-channel, on-demand e-commerce software solution specifically designed for larger multichannel retailers. n2N recently assigned its assets to Joseph F. Finn Jr., C.P.A. and is currently in the process of selling its proprietary software packages through an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?