|By Liz McMillan||
|May 28, 2009 07:30 AM EDT||
PR and marketing professionals who want to put the power of social media releases to work in their PR programs will discover practical strategies and techniques at a new webcast tutorial from Bulldog Reporter's PR University: "Advanced Social Media News Releases: Newest Techniques for Supercharging Your Company's Message for Wider Reach and ROI." Attendees will come away with the latest strategies on how to reinvent traditional press releases for great reach and results among online influencers covering your brand, product or company -- starting immediately.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Tuesday, June 2nd, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT, 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT) with one of the nation's most successful thought leaders in the PR 2.0 revolution: Brian Solis, Principal, FutureWorks PR; Blogger, "PR 2.0," author, "Putting the Public Back in Public Relations Principal." Brian is globally recognized for his views and insights on as well as his practice in the convergence of PR, traditional media and social media.
This 60-minute interactive call will give public relations professionals actionable insights and tips on how to create and write social media news releases, the best and most practical templates to use and which Web 2.0 widgets to include. It will also address how to distribute social media news releases and how to monitor and measure the reach and effectiveness of new, supercharged Web 2.0 press releases. Here are some of the practical social media release topics that will be addressed in this webcast tutorial:
-- New Opportunities: Why you should not go one more day without
becoming an expert in issuing Social Media Releases (SMRs)
-- SMR Update: Latest developments, recent templates, who social media
releases reach now -- and how they are being used to build a bigger digital
-- The ins and outs of transitioning to issuing Social Media Releases
instead of traditional press releases
-- Convincing Data: How to sell SMRs to skeptical management and clients
-- Strategic Planning: How to incorporate a Social Media Press Release
Strategy in your PR plan this year
-- Getting Started: A step-by-step guide designed to help you create and
distribute social media news releases for your client, company or brand
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University webcast tutorial costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 60-minute call will be able to pose specific questions about their programs and measurement challenges at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute web conference manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our webinar home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?