|By Pat Romanski||
|June 2, 2009 10:00 PM EDT||
Carabiner Communications, a public relations firm serving start-up and fast-growth technology companies, has made available a new white paper to help business-to-business (B2B) companies launch social media programs to connect with prospects and customers.
Entitled "Social Media: How B2B Companies Can Connect," the new paper explores the evolving social media landscape and explains in detail how companies can launch their own social media campaigns. Also discussed in the paper are key questions executives should ask before starting, how their companies can participate, and how to measure results.
This follows Carabiner's March launch of its social media and video service, SocialConnector(SM), which helps clients build and integrate social media tools and content into their online communications campaigns. Since launching its new service, the firm has been successful helping its clients incorporate social media into their marketing campaigns.
Web Video Instrumental in Product Launch Campaign
The agency's new media team wrote, directed and produced a Web video to support a new product launch for nuBridges Protect Token Manager. The video debuted at Infosecurity Europe 2009 and has been virally distributed via online postings, social networking, news releases and e-mail marketing to nuBridges' key customers, prospects and industry influencers.
"Tokenization and encryption are complex topics to verbally articulate, but having a web video to visually explain these technologies and the unique capabilities of our solutions has been an instrumental part of our successful product launch," says
Viral Media Strategy Carries Survey to 30,000-plus Targeted Twitter Followers
As part of a viral media strategy to publicize ThePort Network's story "New Survey is First to Examine Nonprofit Industry's Use of Social Networking," Carabiner pitched the news to nonprofit trades and to the social media industry's top 100 bloggers. As a result, the story was covered in tier-1 nonprofit trade publications and reached more than 30,000 Twitter followers of social media and nonprofit influencers who "tweeted" the news. More information on the survey, co-sponsored by NTEN and Common Knowledge, which polled 978 nonprofit professionals about their organizations' use of commercial social networking sites, as well as their own hosted social networking communities, can be found online here.
Carabiner Offers Social Media Strategies in New Marketing Guide for Fast-Growth Businesses and Startups
"More people are using sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube for business-related networking and research," said
The paper can be downloaded at www.carabinerpr.com/socialmedia
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?